Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below (the “Terms”) are indicated govern access and use the website reachable under the domain “dermomedia.com” and their respective subdomains and subdirectories (hereinafter, the “Website “), owned by DERMOMEDIA, SL (Hereinafter “DERMOMEDIA”)
The access to the Website and use of its content and services implies full and unreserved General Conditions set forth in the version published at the time that the User accesses accession.
The latest version of the Terms of Service may be consulted whenever so desired at the web address dermomedia.com. If the user decides not to accept the current conditions should refrain from accessing the Website and / or use the contents and / or services available therein.
– OBJECT OF THE CONDITIONS
The object of the present General Conditions regulate access and use the Website. For the purposes of these Terms shall be construed as Web Site:
o The external appearance (or “look and feel”) of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic (ie, the navigation tree).
Integrated elements or both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree, including, without limitation and without limitation, any text, images, sounds, databases, multimedia products, interpretations, artistic performances, bindings, photographs, signs broadcasting, and in general all those creations and objects expressed through any media, now known or invented in the future be, or not subject to protection by the existing law on intellectual and industrial property or any other similar legal systems (hereinafter, the “Content”) and all those services and resources online that if offers users (hereinafter, the “Services”).
DERMOMEDIA reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web Site and the Content and Services incorporated therein. You acknowledge and agree that at any time DERMOMEDIA may interrupt, disable and / or terminate any of the content and / or services that are integrated into the Web site.
– PARTICULAR CONDITIONS
Access to and use of certain Contents and / or Services may be subject to certain conditions, legal warnings, directives and regulations for use that previously made known to the user, depending on the case, substitute, complete and / or modify the General conditions herein contained (hereinafter, the “Special Conditions”). Access to and use of such Content and / or Services shall, therefore, full compliance with the additional terms outlined in the version published at the time the user accesses them, such Special Conditions automatically incorporated into the General Conditions.
In case of contradiction between the terms and conditions set forth in the General Conditions and the Special Conditions will always take precedence in any case, the terms agreed upon in the latter instrument in respect of those incompatible terms and only for those Contents and / or Services subject to such regulation.
– ACCESS TO CONTENT AND SERVICES
To access the Web Site, a user must:
or have access to the Internet, either directly or indirectly through the access devices;
or pay fees for access and connection and
or have the equipment and systems necessary to connect to the internet, including an adequate terminal for such purpose (a computer, telephone, etc.) and a modem or other analogous or similar mechanism.
For correct use, visualization and implementation of certain Content and Services Web Site, you may need to download their computer equipment certain computer programs or other logical elements. This installation shall be borne by the user, declining DERMOMEDIA any liability which might arise.
The user agrees not to access the Contents and / or Services on the Website by other means than the screen interface that provides DERMOMEDIA to access them.
DERMOMEDIA may be required for access to certain content and / or services sending a registration form. The user, in this case, you must provide the requested information. In connection with the registration process, the user agrees to:
or facilitate true, accurate and complete information about their identity and
or update registration data so that they remain true, accurate and complete.
The user may not select as user name or password words and / or expressions that in general, may contravene the law or the requirements of morality and generally accepted good customs and generally, words and / or expressions on the which any right to exclude the use by the user thereof. To this end, the user can not select words or expressions that are offensive, slanderous, libelous, identical, similar or matching any way with logos, company names, and names, stage names and / or pseudonyms of third parties . If the user provides any false, inaccurate or incomplete, or if DERMOMEDIA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or incomplete, or information would be contrary to law or the requirements of morality and decency generally accepted, of accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, DERMOMEDIA entitled to cancel the registration and deny access and use, present or future, the Web Site or any Content and / or Services incorporated therein.
The user agrees to make diligent use of your username and password, as well as to maintain them secret. It will be your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, personally assuming any activities that occur or take place using the same.
The user can cancel and deactivate their registration at any time using your username and password. You acknowledge and agree that DERMOMEDIA reserves the right to cancel any registration for a period of time not to be reasonable.
– RULES FOR USING THE SITE
The user agrees to use the Website and the Content and / or Services incorporated therein in a diligent and correct. You further agree not to use the Website:
or activities contrary to law, morals, good customs accepted or public order established and
or for illegal, prohibited or harmful effects of rights and interests of others, declining any responsibility DERMOMEDIA of the above may arise.
You acknowledge and agree that use of the Website and the Content and / or Services it will be made of the same strictly personal, private and particular purposes. It is expressly forbidden for the user to authorize others to use the Website, in whole or in part or to enter and / or incorporate as or in a business own the Content and / or Services incorporated therein. The use or application of any technical, logical or technological resources pursuant to which users may benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, is expressly prohibited unauthorized exploitation of the Contents and / or Services or the Web Site per se.
The user undertakes not to damage, disable or deteriorate the equipment and computer systems or telecommunications equipment DERMOMEDIA or any third party, or the content incorporated and / or stored in same.
The user is obliged to abstain from using the Contents and Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or prevent normal use or enjoyment thereof by other users.
The user agrees not to modify equipment and systems DERMOMEDIA in any way, or use versions of equipment and systems modified in order to gain unauthorized access to any Services and / or Content of the Website.
The user agrees not to interfere or interrupt access to and use of the Website, servers or networks connected thereto, or disobey any requirements, procedures and regulations governing internet connection policy networks.
– CONTENT AND SERVICES WEB SITE
or Corporate Information
– The user acknowledges and accepts that any data on DERMOMEDIA economic nature – financial – strategic (hereinafter the “Corporate Information”) is carried out for information purposes.
– The Corporate Information has been obtained from reliable sources, but, despite having taken reasonable steps to ensure that such information is inaccurate or misleading, DERMOMEDIA represent or warrant that it is accurate, complete or current, and should not be relied upon same as if it were.
– The Corporate Information contained on the website does not constitute any investment advice or financial or other kind of advice, and nothing included in it should be taken as a basis for investment decisions or any kind.
– The Web Site may include information or content facilitated by other sources other than DERMOMEDIA, including the users of the Website. DERMOMEDIA does not guarantee or assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, accuracy of such information and / or content, including any situation where defamatory, offensive or illicit elements.
– In any case, without prejudice to the foregoing, remittal by third parties of information and / or content to the public access sections of this Web Site by electronic mail or any other means, imply the granting in favor of DERMOMEDIA a non-exclusive license, unlimited in time, world-wide and free of charge to play, store, edit, modify, publish, include in databases, publicly, transmit, display, distribute, perform, or otherwise commercially exploit, in whole or in part, such information or content owned by the user on the Web Site in any form or by any means or technology. DERMOMEDIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion to edit, refuse or remove the information and / or contents referred to above.
– You acknowledge and agree that DERMOMEDIA may retain and reveal the information it stores or made available to third parties on the Web Site as long as it is:
(I) required to do so by the authorities and bodies;
(Ii) necessary to enforce the General Conditions and / or Particular Conditions;
(Iii) appropriate or necessary to contest claims relating to violation or infringement of rights; or
(Iv) appropriate or necessary to protect the legitimate interests of DERMOMEDIA, its users and the public.
– CONTENT AND SERVICES OUTSIDE THE WEB SITE
The website DERMOMEDIA can make available to users technical links, directories and search engines that allow them to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended solely to help users search and access information, contents and services available online.
The establishment of the link does not necessarily imply the existence of relations between DERMOMEDIA and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of DERMOMEDIA of its content or services.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, DERMOMEDIA not offer or market itself or through third parties the information, content and / or services available on the linked pages, or previously verify, approve or monitor them or accept them as its own. The user therefore should exercise caution in evaluating and using information, content and services on linked pages.
Because DERMOMEDIA has no control over the pages linked through the links incorporated on the Website you acknowledge and agree that DERMOMEDIA assumes no responsibility for the content or services to which the user can access in these pages or for any products that are marketed in the same.
– GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Unless the law expressly provides otherwise, or unless expressly stated otherwise, the user acknowledges and accepts that DERMOMEDIA no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, on the Web Site or the Content and Services contained therein incorporated, including, without limitation and not limited to:
1. Availability and continuity of the Website and in particular, though not exclusively, that users can effectively use the Web Site, Content and Services, access the various web pages that form the Website or those from which the services are provided.
2. The levels of quality, interoperability and functionality of the Website and the Services and / or Content incorporated therein.
3. The interruption, suspension or cancellation of access to the Website and the Content and / or Services incorporated therein.
4. fitness for a particular purpose of the Website and the Services or Content incorporated therein.
5. The certainty, integrity, accuracy and / or updating of the Contents, Services, Products, texts, graphics, links or any other elements incorporated in the Web Site and the results that may be obtained from the access and / or use of this web site or its contents.
6. DERMOMEDIA expressly disclaims any responsibility for errors or omissions in the information contained in the pages of this Web Site and the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and / or timeliness of the content.
7. The unauthorized access and the alteration of the stored and transmitted through the Web Site or the services offered in this connection data.
8. The absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in its computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on their computer system.
The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of the Website, Services and Contents is in any case under its responsibility, so take all those steps necessary for the purposes of minimizing risks, including the adoption of security measures necessary to guarantee antivirus procedures and data recovery. So, unless the law expressly states otherwise and exclusively with the measure and extent that it imposes, DERMOMEDIA not warrant or assume any responsibility for the access and use of the Website or the Content and / or Services therein incorporated.
– OVERWHELMING FORCE
Without limiting the foregoing, DERMOMEDIA not be liable for delays or faults produced in access, performance and operability of the Web Site, its contents and / or Services, nor for any interruption, suspension or malfunction of the same when it has its origin in damage by natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, lightning or fires, force majeure, situations of extreme emergency such as war, military operations, civil disturbances, strikes, lockouts or any other situation of force majeure or acts of God.
– PERSONAL DATA
– INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY AND OTHER RIGHTS
DERMOMEDIA owns or has obtained the corresponding license on the rights to exploit intellectual property of the Web Site as well as the rights of intellectual property on the information, materials, content, software, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its content and services available through them.
Reference to names and commercial or registered brands, logos or other distinctive signs, whether owned by DERMOMEDIA or third parties, carry an implicit prohibition of their use without the consent of the Company or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless otherwise expressly stated, access or use the Web site and / or its Content and / or Services, gives the User any right over the brands, logos and / or distinctive signs protected by the law.
– PROPERTY LICENCES
You acknowledge that under these General Conditions, DERMOMEDIA does not give the user or transfer any rights to property, or the property of third parties. DERMOMEDIA only allows the user to access and use thereof in accordance with the terms indicated in these Conditions.
DERMOMEDIA authorizes users to access and navigate the Web Site, using the Services and visualizing the Content incorporated there.
Users are not permitted to copy, distribute (including electronic mail and Internet), transmit, communicate, modify, alter, transform, transfer or in any other manner display activities entailing the commercial use of the Website, its pages, Content or elements that comprise it, either partially or totally, without stating the express consent, granted in writing, the legitimate owner of the exploitation rights. When DERMOMEDIA expressly authorized in writing, the user may download a single copy of the Content. In any case, the license for use recognized in this paragraph may not be, in any case, assigned or transferred to third parties.
Access, viewing and, where appropriate, downloading of Content and / or Services will always and in any case strictly personal and non-commercial purposes.
DERMOMEDIA all rights to the property reserves including, without limitation and without limitation, all intellectual and industrial property rights it holds over the same. DERMOMEDIA grants no license or authorization of the user of its Property other than that expressly detailed in this clause.
– LICENSE LINKS
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a link between their web page and the Website must meet the following conditions listed below. Any other intention to link different from that stipulated in this clause shall require prior written acceptance of DERMOMEDIA.
1. The user may not reproduce or imitate, totally or partially, the content of the Website or the graphic appearance (“look and feel”) or frames (“frames”) nor assembled links (“link inline “) DERMOMEDIA pages.
2. browser, frame, environment or navigation toolbar on the pages of the Web site will be created.
3. No statements or false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrating the Website indications will be made, and in particular, will not declare or imply that DERMOMEDIA works or is a partner and / or in any way has supervised or partner assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the website where the link is established.
4. The web page on which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to DERMOMEDIA, except for those signs that are part of the same link or properties that have previously been licensed in writing by DERMOMEDIA.
5. The web page on which the link is established shall not contain information or illegal, contrary to morals, good manners generally accepted and public order contents, nor does it contain contents or services contrary to any third party rights.
– TERMINATION OF LICENCES
DERMOMEDIA reserves the right to terminate or modify at any time for any reason the licenses granted under these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, DERMOMEDIA may take legal action against any use by the user:
1. does not comply with the terms and conditions specified herein;
2. violates or infringes the rights of intellectual property or other analogues DERMOMEDIA or any other legitimate holder; or
3. violates any rules of application.
The user is obliged to immediately modify or withdraw its website any DERMOMEDIA Property, or remove any link to the Web Page when so required DERMOMEDIA.
– INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or service, or the performance of any illegal activity including web pages on the Website, or through the Services rendered, may contact the Legal Department at the registered office of DERMOMEDIA indicated above, providing the following information:
1. The name, national identity, address, phone number and email address of the claimant, and where appropriate, the signature of the holder of the supposedly infringed or, where applicable, of the person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. Determine the alleged illicit activity and in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, precise and concrete description of the protected contents as well as its exact location.
– EFFECT OF GENERAL AND MODIFICATION
The legal relationship deriving from access and use the Web Site and its Content and Services incorporated therein, is indefinite. Also either party may terminate or suspend this contractual relationship unilaterally at any time and without more cause than his will to that effect.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, this relationship will terminate immediately upon DERMOMEDIA publishes new General Conditions. Access to and use of the Website implies full adherence to and acceptance of the new conditions and, consequently, the beginning of a new legal relationship.
DERMOMEDIA reserves the right to modify at any time without notice, these General Conditions.
– TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
You may not assign, transfer, encumber or subrogate in favor of third parties’ rights and obligations under these Terms and, where appropriate, in the Special Conditions.
DERMOMEDIA may assign, transfer, encumber or subrogate in favor of third parties, totally or partially, the rights and obligations under the contractual relationship expressed herein, as well as the contractual position to any third party, defined by this clause that the user grants sufficient authorization to this effect.
– APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The General Conditions shall be governed by and construed under current Spanish law.
Unless legally required otherwise provided, for the performance of the provisions of the General Conditions, the parties to the Courts of the city of Madrid (Spain) are subject, expressly waiving any privilege that may apply if it were another. In the event that any provision of these Terms is declared invalid, the remaining provisions remain in full force, taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of the clauses.
Unless otherwise indicated, all notices, summons, agreements, consents, acceptances, approvals or notifications which may be required pursuant to the provisions of the General Conditions or that, in one way or another were connected with it, should be embodied in writing and sent to DERMOMEDIA mail to the registered office of the company, to the attention of the Legal Department.
– MORE INFORMATION
Please for any additional information, suggestion or proposal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org